Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Silly Hat Day

Wednesday was Silly Hat Day at school for Colton. Tuesday after work I watched the boys over at Heidi's so I thought what better to fill our afternoon with than a little arts and crafts. So we all made silly hats that they could decorate and design however they wanted. I have to say it kept them quite busy and entertained so my strategy worked. Colton's had robots, a house, a baseball and the Great Wall of China (I think that was a tribute to my cousin Paul who is currently living in China). Riley's was all sports and a monkey hanging on the tree, along with some funky hair. Brayden wouldn't pose for a picture (what's new?) but we cut out eyes for him and it became a superhero mask which he loved and was running around the house. The mask worked great until he couldn't quite see out of it anymore and Superman ran into the kitchen chair and busted his forehead....ooops.




No comments: