Thursday, March 24, 2011

If I caught a leprechaun...


This is what came home in Colton's folder last night. He thinks those little bastards are stealing all the gold! So what if he is stealing the gold from the leprechaun and should be locked up too. I think I pissed my pants.

Last night we also saw some major road rage on our way to the gym....it was actually quite scary. Long story short this young pregnant women was out of her car yelling at another women really for no reason and they were throwing f-bombs all over. The music could not be turned up loud enough for the kids to ignore the scene. After they drove away and we started driving I said "those women were being very bad and using very inappropriate language, I am sorry". Colton said "yeah mom she used the f-word a lot and no one wants to marry a girl who talks like that". Really though...pissed my pants again.

No comments: