Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chicken Marsala...


The Wallbanger and I decided to have a joint birthday party dinner this year. Since we both love chicken marsala it was a no brainer to have Corey cook and I thought it would be nice to go over to his and Zach's place so I didn't have to worry about cleaning and entertaining (I mean it was my bday dinner right?). The whole family was there, dinner was out of this world and the homemade death by chocolate with reece cup fudge frosting cake Heidi made for dessert put us over the edge (what can I say I LOVE chocolate and adding reeces to anything makes me happy). Leighton showed up in her usual diva way. Can you handle the sunglasses? This other picture is of me pretending to be Wally. The black wig, the Marvin the Martian bday balloon (yes, we continue to rip on him because his first tattoo was of Marvin the Martian...oh the regrets of that one but it has provided us years of entertainment). All I was missing was my iphone and Gucci loafers and I would have nailed the part.

Thanks to my family for a wonderful dinner celebration!



No comments: