Thursday, March 17, 2011

35...yike-a-roos...


35 is just that much closer to the dreaded 40...but I guess it isn't so bad...I didn't wake up with any extra wrinkles or gray hairs...just the same amount I went to sleep with! It was a warm sunny day in Boston so after work I picked up the boys and took them to my house to play outside. We played a good hour of street hockey and at least an hour of basketball. Colton looked like a drunk sailor he was so tired. Heidi and I made some black n' tans in honor of Saint Patrick's Day and just sat and watched the boys play. For dinner we met Wally, Alicia, Leighton and my mom at Derby to hit Chipoltes (that's what any good Irish bloat with a first name Kelley, born on St. Paddys day would do) and Pinkberry for dessert. Miss Leighton was the cutest little leprechaun I ever saw. It was a really nice night and I hope to be lucky enough to do it all over again next year. Cheers to another year!

Where's the guac?

Love her.

Yeah he made a hat out of his tortilla chip bag and wore it to Pinkberry to show his friends.

All my kids!

No comments: