Thursday, June 16, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Preschool is done.  We all know what that means...kindergarden here we come.  I can't say enough good things about our experience with Johnsons Early Childhood, the preschool that Colton has gone to for the last two years.  Mrs. Saferian, his teacher this year, and Mrs. Barry (the teachers aide) were just the BEST.  On the last day of school they had a little show for the parents and an ice cream sundae party.  It was so nice to see Colton with his new friends and to see how much he likes school.  His teachers aide from last year, Mrs. Reardon even stopped by to say her goodbyes.  She told me "I have been avoiding coming in this room all day to say goodbye to Colton.  I have been teaching here for over 20 years and I have never cried or been this sad seeing a student leave, he is just the happiest kid I have ever met, my all time favorite student".  Then she cried.  I didn't know what to do so I asked if I could take a picture of them together.  Then his teacher and aide said they totally agree and said he was the funniest kid they have ever met and that they want him to remember them when he is famous someday...ha!  Is it weird that they cried and I didn't.  In fact my little "mayor" of a son sort of worked the crowd saying his goodbyes while I kept trying to get him out the door.  Little do they know he wants to be an astronaut...not sure how famous he will be with that one.

 My little graduate

The class


 Colton and one of his buddies Alex

 Colton and Mrs. Reardon

 Colton and Mrs. Barry

 Colton and Mrs. Saferian



No comments: