Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hiltons are in the house...



I love this time of year.  I am not referring to summer, I am actually talking about the annual trip that the Hiltons make from the UK back to the States.  Rebecca and Finn are just the cutest little Brits I know.  The kids had a chance to play and then we went to Hingham Beer Works for lunch and Red Mango for a fro-yo treat.  Colton and Rebecca walked hand in hand to Red Mango and I sort of think he has already got a thing for a girl with an accent (although she doesn't have one quiet yet). ;)  I have been saying I would make it back to the UK for years now, time to start actually following through with this.  Might see a trip that way in the near future of 2012...now that I wrote it in the blog, time to start planning.






No comments: