Friday, June 10, 2011

5 year old is in the house

My baby is 5.  Can someone please figure out how to stop time because he is growing too fast and I don't want to miss a thing (yeah Aerosmith...you know you are all singing it now).  This is the last year I think I can get away with talking him into a family pizza party at Cape Cod.  He told me he told his friends at school that next year they could come to his party, this year he just wanted family...lol...I have brainwashed him for sure.  It worked out well though because my cousin Paul was home for a wedding and it was his last night home and it was Corey's birthday the Sunday before Colton's so we just did one big old family dinner.  Colton was spoiled as usual and told me this was his favorite birthday ever (we are now 5 for 5 with that statement).  Since his actual birthday was on a Friday, my mom and him took the ferry into the city to meet up with his bff Rich and Donna for lunch.  Then they played a little knee hockey and waited for me to get out of a work luncheon that conveniently was in the North End.  We walked back to the Ferry that afternoon, stopping to get some goodies at Mike's Pastry.  The O'Connells and Galens came over for pizza that night and Riley got to sleep over and we stayed up late watching Nanny McPhee 2...crazy times I tell ya.







No comments: