Thursday, August 20, 2009

Riley goes to South Shore Baseball Camp

What is cuter than five year olds playing baseball? This was Riley's first real baseball camp. It was great because they actually pitched hardballs to the kids and the kids could totally hit the balls. I was clearly really impressed. Riley learned a lot of new skills and has gotten really good at catching and throwing. His batting has always been impressive and he was one of the better kids, his first hit was a double! He has a lot of hitting practice in my yard, my neighbors thoroughly enjoy it when he hits the ball over my fence. I think Riley has almost out grown backyard baseball over at 11 Hawkins this summer...this camp put him over the green monster!!!

Riley up at bat.

Riley and Colton practicing running the bases (aka - tire them out)

Brayden prefers the pitchers mound.

You think that little stinker Brayden would let me get a group shot?!?!

These two just wanted to play with the big kids...they each brought a bat and ball with them.

What do you think Mom...am I the next Big Papi?

No comments: