Friday, August 28, 2009

Mom and I hit Fenway

Here are some pictures of me and my mom on our recent excursion to Fenway. It was a great game, perfect weather and awesome seats up in the State Street Pavilion! My mom was definitely impressed with the fact that they had menus and people who served you...oh the luxury of ordering Bud Lights, Fenway franks and cotton candy without having to get up from the game. The Red Sox beat the White Sox 6-3 and it was an exciting game all the way to the last pitch. Most won't find it shocking that my mom was high-fiving the guy sitting next to her the whole game...lol. Colton was a little bent that I took Nana to the game so I have to get tickets for a mommy/son game next year...maybe we will even let Nana come with us! :)

Classic Fenway sign in the background.

There is her high-five friend.

Nice night for a game...ugh...I wish we had seasons tickets!

No comments: