Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Hiltons hit the US!

My good friend Chucky (Elizabeth to some) was visiting from the UK with her husband Wayne and her absolutely beautiful one year old Rebecca (Becks). It had been about a year since we last saw them and let me tell you...that baby has GROWN!!! She is the chubbiest and cutest little girl you will ever see with the bluest eyes...I wish I had a close up so you could see for yourself but you know me...just took pictures with my phone so this is all I have to share. :(

We took the kids to Nantasket beach for a quick foot in the water, some time on the playground and a carousel ride. Then we had a cookout over at my house so all the Beantown friends could catch up with the Hiltons. I think there were a total of 9 kids under 5 running around the yard. Oh how times have changed...all for the good. Have a safe trip back and we hope you see you guys same time/same place next year. We miss you already! :)

A little photo shoot at the carousel...Colton is a lucky guy!

I think Becks likes Americans!!!

Ladies, Ladies...wait your turn...lol.

You would never know that we started the ride sitting in a stupid sleigh thing.

Colton and Lucie hanging at the playground.


Eying each other up...this is Miss Rebecca!!!

Chucky and Wayne making sure Becks isn't afraid of the seagull (Colton).

Ahoy!

Just a silly 3 year old...don't you think?

No comments: