Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cape Cod Chaos

The first week of August we rented a house down in Brewster with my good friends Donna and Katie along with all our families. With 5 kids to entertain for the week we lucked out by having great beach weather all week. We kicked the week off with a lobster bake, spent days on the beach where Colton surfed and showed Richard some of his surfing moves...now we have 2 surfer dudes and Kay is the surfer girl, they played in the sand, went to a marionette show, snuggled with the babies Angela and Theo, mini golfed, day trip to P-Town, Colton got stuck in a bunny hole and the kids rescued him (long story short...it really happened) oh they were busy and the adults were tired. It was so much fun though and I hope we do it again because the kids enjoyed it and it was a well over due vacation for me and I miss my friends already!!! Here are the limited pictures I have of the week since all I used was my iphone. Donna and Graham took lots of good pictures though so the memories aren't completely ruined by my poor photography!
We spent a long time looking for these snails!!!
The kids...a rose between two thorns!


Best Friends...I see lots of golfing excursions in their future!

Donna and Rich patiently waiting for our mexican feast...
oh El Guapos...how we will remember you.
The kids all bathed and ready for bed...thank god!!!

Baby Angela just chillin'...it's what she does best!!!

Baby Theo...too cute...notice Angela and him have matching outfits!!!

Katie and Theo at the Brewster Whitecaps baseball game.

Colton watching the game...naturally he didn't sit for long!!!



Rich and Colton..putt putt video...lol.
Rich liked to pick the ball up a lot and Colton liked to stick his ball and feet in the water. Quite a duo!!!
He looks innocent there doesn't he?!?!

Cape Cod 2009...can't wait till next year. :)

No comments: