Thursday, November 5, 2009

Safety Geek & Buddy



Yesterday poor Buddy got "fixed". I feel so bad for him, he really is in a lot of pain even with the meds they gave us to keep him comfortable. I left the TV on for him today when I left, hopefully a day of watching cartoons on the comfy couch will make him feel better. Ironically, my mom informed me this weekend that Buddy just became a dad! Right before we got Buddy he apparently gave his girlfriend and fellow golden a proper goodbye. Yup, 12 puppies! Haha - well that was his one and only shot at fatherhood...congratulations.

On another note...Colton was wearing some safety glasses around Auntie Heidi's house the other day and I realized at that moment that my kid is destined to be a geek just like his mom...poor thing. With his personality, he may end up being the class clown like his mom also...I have created a monster.

No comments: