Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Enchanted Village

Last night we took the kids to the Enchanted Village at Jordans Furniture. The had all the old Christmas window displays from Jordan Marsh's from Boston set up along with the famous Jordan Marsh blueberry muffins. My Nana use to take her kids every year to Boston for the Enchanted Village and this was over 50 something years ago! Santa was there too and he told the boys they need to be good...ha! We had media night passes (thanks Zach) for free tickets to the Polar Express 4D ride, light show and food. We had such a nice night...I am in the Christmas Spirit for sure now!











I have some pictures they took at the store that my mom was nice enough to purchase of the whole group, these will be scanned in and shared because they are so funny!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: