Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Leighton Brooke Kelley is here!!!

Happy birthday to our newest addition to the family, my niece, Leighton Brooke Kelley! Leighton was born at 1:18AM this morning, 7lbs and 19 inches and is absolutely perfect, healthy and as beautiful as her mommy. Heidi and I spent the entire night in the hospital waiting for the news with my mom, Joan (Alicia's mom), Peggy (Alicia's Aunt) and her sister Amy. We had lots of laughs and thrived on the text updates from Wally. It was worth the wait though because I actually got to see her, get pictures and even got to hold her. Basically I am working on no sleep and what little zzz's I did get I just had these little visions of Leighton my head. This is the first girl so prepare yourself for lots of pictures!!! Here are the first of many. November 3rd is a great day!

What do you think...does she look like mommy or daddy?

Daddy's girl already.

Auntie Amy

Auntie Heidi

Auntie Kelley

We may have been trying to peek into their room?!?!

2 comments:

The Wells Family Antics said...

OH SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait to see more pics!

THE BLANCO'S said...

Congratulations on the first girl Auntie Kel!! She's a doll!