Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sam's football game

This weekend we went to Sammy's football game down in Plymouth. Can you believe Sam is old enough to play football?!?! Colton and Riley just thought this was the coolest thing ever and Sam let them try on his equipment after the game. For pop warner football it was a BIG to-do...cheerleaders, food stands...it was like being in high school! Mind you Sam is only in 6th grade...he too is growing up...I remember feeding him bottles...ugh another reminder of how old I am getting. Sam did awesome though and the boys are already asking when we will be going to see the Plymouth Vikings again. :-)


The Bad-news bears!
Can you tell they idolize Sam? Sometimes I tell them "Sam would do it" and just those words are enough to get them to do something they don't want to.


Hut Hut


I think Sam is teaching them to look tough!

Sam is a great pseudo big bro!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: