Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Marshfield Fair

Last Thursday we took the kids to the Marshfield Fair after work. Heidi was working so it was me, Corey and my mom and Heidi's boys. Colton, being a typical 3 year old, wanted to stay home with Nick for some odd reason (when do you have to try a bribe a kid to go to a fair where we will go on rides, eat crap and win prizes...don't get it?!?! His loss.). We started the night with the demolition derby...cars crashing into each other is always good entertainment. We ate carnie food...pet the animals, played games (see Grinch below) and went on rides. I went on the Dizzy Dinos with Riley and I swear I was so dizzy I wanted to vomit...God I am old. It was a really fun and silly night and here are some highlights...


This cow tried to eat Brayden's Red Sox hat right off his head...cow saliva is nasty!!!

Corey thinking of a big steak.

Corey won some break the beer bottle game and Riley got to pick any stuffed animal...the Grinch???....I really wanted the Halloween Kermit but I am over it now. The Grinch went everywhere with us...he even hung out my sunroof on the drive home (I told you we were silly).

Brayden and the Grinch...he was so happy just watching everything. :)

Clearly Brayden's favorite part of the night...the train exhibit. This is also where we lost Brayden's shoe and found it about a half hour later (why does one kid always lose a shoe?).

Corey and Riley rev the engines...bumper cars. Watch the video below to see how well they did...I should have raced them....maybe next year. :)

No comments: