Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Staycation

I took a week long Staycation this year to spend as much time with Colton as I could....check that one off the list because it was a complete success.  We spent the whole week doing nothing but making Lego sets and lounging in our pajamas.  One night we went over to Heidi's so the boys could play video games together.  It was so nice and quiet...Heidi and I got to drink wine, enjoy dinner in our pjs and not worry about entertaining the kids, playing with them or keeping them in line.  There are very few times that Wii can have this effect...Christmas miracle if you ask me.

 Lego set #1.
By the end of the week we made every matching space set out there and more.
He puts them all together on his own...I just sit and watch him while playing Bejeweled Blitz or Words with Friends...lol...moral support.

No comments: