Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

I wish I had more pictures to share of our amazing day but I was busy cooking, wrapping, unwrapping, playing with the kids, drinking, eating...oh the list goes on.  We had a perfect Christmas day though.  It was Isla's first Christmas and she managed to sleep through the entire thing...that is what a 5 week old does right?!?!  The kids played in the toy room all day long, even Leighton (so funny that she is old enough to play with the boys now!).  Colton was in Lego heaven and got spoiled as usual.  This year Zach and Alex slept over on Christmas Eve which was fun to have them with us in the morning.  Alicia's sister Amy spent Christmas day with us as well...the more the merrier!  I am so lucky to have such a special family and live so close to them that we can celebrate together.   A perfect Christmas if you ask me. 


 Zach being goofy on Xmas eve.

 Time for bed.
 Santa ripped his coat flying down our stairs.  
He also left a glove and his glasses behind. Colton told me it was a good thing Mrs.Clause knew how to sew and that we had to send it back to the North Pole.

 Sweet Isla...ugh she makes you want another...almost.

I sat down to have a drink by the fire after dessert and look who I found on the couch.

No comments: