Saturday, December 4, 2010

Polar Express 2010

We headed back up to Portland & Freeport Maine this year for the Polar Express train ride and some serious outlet shopping. This year there were 20 of us total! Heidi/fam with Phil's sister Siobhan/fam, my Mom/JuJu/Nicole, Colton/Me, Wally/fam and Alicia's parents/Amy, and Corey/Kerri...wowsers! It was so much fun, we hit the hotel pool/hot tub and late night bar for the adults (yes we tired the kids out so that bedtime came and they were sleeping). This year the first class tickets were sold out so we went coach. It wasn't quite the same experience but the amaretto we spiked our hot chocolate with helped ease the pain. Already can't wait till next year! I just have to say how much I love my family...all 20 of em and those that couldn't make it too!
PS - I was not the photographer this weekend but these goofy shots are what people took with my moms camera...pretty funny.










No comments: