Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Another wonderful Christmas with my family. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful life and such great friends and family to share it with.

This year Colton got it, Santa was coming and Colton had been a good boy so he was getting presents. On his list were: Star Wars, Legos, Imaginext and clothes. He woke up early Christmas morning and was surprised to find everything on his list had somehow made it under that tree. The big gift from Santa was this enormous Star Wars Millennium Falcon set that came with Chewbacca and Hans Solo. It always cracks me up though when kids get most excited about the little things they get in their stocking.

That day the entire family came over and we did our annual Yankee Swap where yes, things do get ugly but I think everyone ended up happy with their "crap" they went home with. Wally made Uncle Paul's Christmas when he told him he could have his Superman Snuggie which he instantly put on to model for us. It was a great day, super relaxing and fun. Oh here are some videos from the day, Nick's parents sent us one of those flip video recorders so watch out people, I am addicted. Others got all the photos of the day but I have the video clips...I know they are long but they were my first videos and it is fun!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. XOXO






No comments: