Monday, October 26, 2009

Uncle LP is back in the USA

It's not every day that you get a picture of my Aunt with her eyes open...go Judy!

Corey too has been working on his picture perfect smile...not bad, not bad at all!

Paul does not have SARS he is just allergic to my aunt's dog.

Heidi & Phil

Nicole and the boys.

Cheesey

Brayden is such a stinker that I decided to take pictures of him even when he hates it.

Colton just standing in the snow...wondering where the heck it is coming from!


My cousin Paul was home for a few weeks for Nicole's wedding. The day before he headed back to China we had a nice family dinner at my aunt's house where my uncle made a fried chicken feast! This also happened to be the first day of snow for us here in Boston. Never have I seen it snow this early...craziness. We literally drove through a snow storm to get to dinner. For those of you who watched the Patriots that Sunday you were witness to this snow fiasco! Paul brought the kids home presents...Riley got numchucks and Colton got remote control car, and Brayden got a stuffed panda bear. Numchucks...do I need to say it again??? I also joked that I wanted proof that the car didn't have any lead paint on it...good old China. Paul won't be home for at least 6 months or longer this time. :-(

No comments: