Wednesday, August 22, 2018

A Broadie in Training

Check out my new assistant at work! Colton needed to finish up his summer reading and assignments and somehow it was taking FOREVER on his own at home.  So, I dragged him to work with me.  Since he is only 12, he still can't enter the labs or get to my office (located off of a lab corridor) so we got to move around the Broad and check out all the cool seating that I never leave my office for.  I gave him a nice tour of MIT, and he came to lunch with my group to take Mackenzie Post out for her last day (she has been interning with us for the summers between college).  I could get use to his cute face sitting across from me everyday but soon school will be back in session and coming to work with mom will be boring and seem like too much work.  For the time being he thinks the Broad is a cool place to work though and his mom isn't so bad.






No comments: