Friday, September 23, 2011

SeaWorld

The highlight of our trip to Orlando was definitely our stay at SeaWorld.  Once I finished up with my course we switched hotels and spent a day and half at the park before flying back home.  Both Nick and I had never been which is shocking to us, so something new for everyone!  I have to say SeaWorld was right up Colton's alley since he isn't that into rides and loves animals.  We saw every show (some twice) and fed every animal there was (including us...boy my pants are getting tight...did I really need to top every meal off with chocolate cake?!?!).  Colton couldn't get enough of the sting rays and the sea lions.  We decided to end our trip with lunch at the Underwater Grill at SeaWorld before catching our flight.  Next time you go to SeaWorld you HAVE to eat here...just about the coolest place to dine in Orlando I think.  You basically are sitting right in the middle of the shark aquarium with hundreds of sharks swimming past you while you eat.  It was a perfect ending. :)










No comments: