Monday, August 15, 2011

Kids say the darndest things...

The other night we went out for ice cream and while we were sitting there eating Colton said to me with the straightest, most serious face "Mum, that girl is missing half her underwear".  My mom and I were laughing so hard and he didn't get it (innocence).  So I told him to get in a picture with dad so I could send it to Grandma (eww - clearly a lie I just wanted to take a shot to tell this story to someone else) and when he asked to see the picture afterwards he said "Mum, you didn't even get dad in the picture".  I am going to hell for this entry for sure but it was funny.


OK - I did a reshot and it wasn't a good one but at least they are both in the picture this time. :)

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I just snorted I laughed so hard. HILARIOUS.

The Wells Family Antics said...

Glad this blog entry will be in Colton's childhood book one day for his future wife to really see the kind of Mom you were!!!