Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hollywood Studios

I love Hollywood Studios, might be my favorite park. We did so much here I can't list it all. Dinner at the Sci-Fi Diner was awesome, you watch black and white movies while sitting in convertible cars that are designed as tables. Dessert was a chocolate peanut butter lava cake which also makes it hard for anything to beat it. We were sure to go on a night with the Fantasmic fireworks show because if you have never seen it, you need to. So fun and to see the kids and adults faces at the fireworks are amazing if it is your first or second...or third time. Colton truly believes Mickey saved the day and waved at him on the boat as they went by (if you haven't seen it, someday you will understand). We then stayed for extra magic hours and hit a few rides and the Disney Playhouse dance party where yes, the kids and adults danced and I may have gotten thrown into a "moms" contest where I had to compete against two other moms in an air guitar contest to rock n roll songs. My mom has video and pictures somewhere but this is my blog and I have publishing rights...I also haven't gotten my hands on my moms camera with all of our "real" pictures of Disney so we are stuck with my phone shots. Let's just say I didn't let my little fans in the front row down and I won the contest. I think Handy Manny was sort of my groupie, he kept giving me the thumbs up and I think he may have influenced the crowd. I also just play a mean air guitar. I won a blow up plastic air guitar...pretty funny stuff.





No comments: