Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

We went trick or treating with Riley and Brayden this year. Everytime Colton got a piece of candy he would jump up and down and say "YES, YES, they really do give you candy!!". So funny. The best story I have to share though is the one where one of the houses gave Colton a Twizzler and he promptly replied "oh no, I don't like those, you can have it back" and put it back in the guys candy bucket. OMG - I almost died, luckily the guy thought it was hysterical and asked him what he did like and let Colton pick something else. It was all very innocent and after that house I explained to him that it was rude and why you shouldn't say that, he was pretty embarrassed and asked me not tell anyone...naturally I post it here on the blog so it is cemented in his history. Auntie Heidi later explained to him that Twizzlers are her favorite and he should always take them and give them to her. ;-)


My little clone trooper (he thinks he is a stormtrooper though...hehe)!


One guess who Darth Vader is...
Riley...partners in crime!

No comments: