Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Canobie Lake Park

Sunday the girls (Heidi, Siobhan and I) took the kids to Canobie Lake Park. It was a perfect Fall day and the kids had the best time hitting all the rides. I started the day with the rooster ride and realized I am way too old for this stuff now (how am I ever going to do Disney?). Then I was soooo thankful that Colton has hit that 42" mark and could go on almost every ride alone or with Riley and Niamh (DREAMY). This park is great for little ones because they have so many kid rides and they aren't all woosie. Colton had his first roller coaster experience and said it was the best thing ever...he even raised his hands the whole time...help me, he is a dare devil. We got a good taste as to what Disney is going to be like with all the rides, can't wait...T-minus 24 days!








No comments: