Monday, August 30, 2010

Pat Bentar

For those that went to Clarkson you know how much Pat Bentar means to us. Well last night we (Donna, Lisa and Shumways wife, Joanna) went to see her live in concert at the Bank of America Pavillion. I should probably mention that REO Speedwagon opened for her, man they had some oldies but goodies (heard it from a friend who...heard it from a friend who....). Let me just say that we all agreed it was one of the best concerts we had been to, she played all her hits and she sounded like she did...um 30 years ago...yes, I said 30. Apparently it is her 30th anniversary and did you know that her video was the second one ever played on MTV? Learned a lot last night. Well we really hope she comes back next year because we could be groupies.

Oh and for all my Phi Sigs, she did We Belong and I did a little video for you guys. We stomped our hearts out and wouldn't have done it any other way. Miss you. XOXO




YouTube Video

5 comments:

The Wells Family Antics said...

IS THIS REALLY ON THE WEB?????? Great time, but maybe what happens at Pat needs to stay at Pat???

Kelley said...

Hells yeah - we can hide our love for Patricia no longer. Ahhahhhahahaha. Hey I didn't post in on facebook...yet. No I won't do it, we need some privacy. The picture is hysterical, had to share with the other girls. ;)

Colleen said...

OK....I seriously am smiling so much my cheeks hurt and I have a little tears in my eyes. Hands down one of my favorite memories is a Lock N Load with severe stomping. Thanks for "representing" the sistas well. Love in the outer traingle.

Unknown said...

Absolutely love it!!! The photos are fantastic - you girls look great. I had my own little sing-along while I sat here watching the video and the kids nap. It made my day! - Hojo

THE BLANCO'S said...

I LUV IT! Rock on Pat...rock on!!