Monday, October 6, 2008

Just another Monday in the North End


Every Monday Colton goes into the city with Heidi and Brayden to watch Richard. It is all boys...all the time, I don' t know how my sister handles it so well. The part that I really can't fathom is that she usually takes the boys out to the park to run around and play and Donna and Chris live on the third floor! Imagine getting them all up and down those stairs, to the park and have them listen to you?! The boys love her...she must be some kind of Saint. Colton and Richard are total buds and look forward to playing cards, baseball and even playing with a fake pizza set (I mean it is the North End)!

2 comments:

The Wells Family Antics said...

Ditto! She is a Saint and I don't know how she does it.

THE BLANCO'S said...

where can I get a "Heidi"??!!!