Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy weekends

This weekend we were pretty busy visiting with new and old friends. Friday was typical, I had all the boys over for a sleep over. Heidi does an over night at Cardinal Cushing on Fridays so Brayden and Riley sleep at our house. Saturday my cousin Tiffani came over with her two kids for a play date with Colton and the entourage. Her oldest, Madison is 16 months and just the cutest little thing...she made me want a girl soo bad, then her youngest, Jordan is only 6 weeks old and absolutely adorable, didn't make a peep all afternoon...that too makes you want another one (in case you are wondering my Colton is it for me, he is just enough perfection one girl can handle). Saturday night Colton and I went to Donna and Chris's in the North End to see my friend Colleen from Portland, OR visiting for the weekend with her newborn daughter Francie. Francie and Colton hit it off...he kept asking to kiss the baby...I think he liked the fact that she likes the Red Sox too. :) Sunday we went to a post race party for Pam, she ran a half marathon...woo hoo...anyone who can run that long deserves a party. Monday we hit the circus. It was quite a boy outing, Richard, Colton, Anthony, Will, Brady and Dominic (Beth and her sister's boys) came with us. This was a great circus, they had tigers, elephants, clowns, even the human cannonball.


Colton and Madison...she is really cute and tough...hung in there like one of the boys!

Baby Francie and the boys...cutest little Red Sox fans I know!

Not so easy to get all the boys to sit still and take a picture.
(Colton, Richard, Dominic, Anthony, Brady, William)

OK - I found the clowns!!!

No comments: