Monday, March 7, 2022

New Friends

 Since I now go to CM, I have met people from all over the Boston area. My new friends include old and new. I am still friends with James and he even transferred to CM for football early Freshman Year and my buddy Shawn Hogan goes to CM too for Football plus I got Shawn to start lacrosse. My new friends from CM are Jack O'Connor, Jack Gill, Malcolm Robertson, Charlie Mahony, Ryan Hogan, and Anthony Lio. Out of all of my friends I'm the only one that doesn't play football. Obviously I am still friends with some of my buddies from Weymouth. I still hang out with Richie and Ronan and some new friends I made are Dante and Tyler. I even work at Lacrosse Unlimited, my dream job, with Ronan. I remember always talking about working there with him when we were in like Elementary School













No comments: