Saturday, July 7, 2012

LuziLu Mud Run

Call me crazy but I ran my first 5K mud run this weekend with LoziLu.  I knew this would be the perfect first mud run because 1. it was all women 2. they didn't time you 3. the obstacles were awesome! We mani/pedi'ed through the mud, we climbed the fishnet stockings we killed it on the tan lines and bad hair days...we had FUN!

Can not wait to do another one.

Before picture...
Donna, Beth, Kelley, Heidi, Pam, Jessie
 The Dirties in their Thirties


 As we were coming through the finish line everyone was cheering at us to confirm that we were the dirtiest (muddiest) group they had seen all day.  
Mission Accomplished

 After picture...

 
This is the slip and slide where I just bomb down without stopping since everyone was telling me not to slow down.  Well maybe some small girls need the momentum but I am not small and I  BOMBED down to the mud pit at the end...it was fun and a little dangerous. :)

No comments: