Sunday, April 15, 2012

April Showers?

The old saying April showers brings May flowers...well we didn't get much rain in April...lots of sun actually!  This meant we could go bike riding after school a lot, where I had this brilliant idea of taking them to a tennis court and trapping them into one area so I didn't have to run after them the whole time, they got nice and tired from doing so many races and laps.  Here are some pictures of how we spent most of April.

 Beeze and his cool shark helmet!


 Colton got his first real set of golf clubs!
"Yo - one of my uncles - I am ready to hit the pinehills with you"

This picture is from this really cool playground a few towns over from us, the boys are clearly too old for this toy, but it didn't stop them from hopping on it while we were leaving the park.  

I took the video below to show them how silly they looked rocking the butterfly.  HAHA.


No comments: