Saturday, March 3, 2012

Old school roller skating...

Colton and I were itching to find something fun to fill our Saturday afternoon, it was raining so outdoors wasn't an option.  Then I googled roller rinks and found one not too far from home that I know I hit once or twice with my cousins growing up.  Nick laughed and told me to have fun, he didn't skate when he was younger and didn't want to learn now.  I LOVED skating, we grew up roller skating, I still believe (no, I know) I was the best roller skater on my street (eat it Banger).  I wasn't sure if you could bring roller blades so we left them at home and we rented the old school four-wheelers (these suckers were older than me).  It was beyond fun.  They had a DJ that played awesome tunes, disco balls, and laser lights...holla.  Colton had no problem learning the ropes and no joke, did some mean skate dance moves (we may or may not have talked about making up a mom and son roller routine, I am telling you the tunes bring out the moves you forgot you had).  We skated for over 2 hours and grabbed a flyer/schedule on our way out the door.  Wednesday nights you get two free pizza slices with every admittance....who's in?

 

No comments: