Friday, July 22, 2011

Fancy Shamncy...





We have been taking Colton with us to more upscale places to eat now that he is a little older (that and you can only eat so much Chipoles and Paneras....well I am still testing that theory).  A heat wave hit the city and I knew at 9AM on Friday that I wanted a nice dinner with wine, a waitress ,cloth napkins and ac (I don't ask for that much).  So we hit this really neat mediterranean place I have always wanted to try.  Well lucky for us we are early birds (dinner at 5) so when we walked in this not so kid friendly place, it was fine because we were the only ones there.  My favorite part though was Colton using the table cloth as a napkin (honest mistake they both laid on his lap) and him ordering the last piece of Tropicana cake and telling me "the waitress was right, this is GOOD".  Ha.

No comments: