Saturday, November 20, 2010

Plymouth's Thanksgiving Parade

This year we watched the Thanksgiving parade from the windows of Wally's office which is right downtown. The parade was no joke about two hours long so being inside with heat, a bathroom, comfy seats and most importantly endless mimosas and spiked coffee really made the parade a top ten parade for me! Lisa came with Colton and I down to Plymouth and after the parade we all walked down to the Chowder Fest where there were kids crafts and lots of good chowdas to sample. I am almost positive that Colton ate more than I did. To top the night off, when we got home Colton was already sleeping for the night, Donna had taken the commuter rail to my house and her and Lisa and I went out for a few drinks and dinner. We hit the new Boston Beer Works in Hingham Shipyard and then we got a late night glass of wine next door at the Wahlberg's restaurant Alma Nove. Yeah we can still hang.

Mom, Colton and Lisa

Leighton and her Aunt Amy

Colton and Mommy

Lisa just hanging with the Pilgrims

Colton and Nana

Little Miss Fashion and her Daddy

Rocking the turkey

Love this one...my brother is one lucky guy!

Colton of course is obsessed with Meatball

Hope that is just orange juice

Hysterical

Colton and the Mayflower...
Happy Thanksgiving to all our Family and Friends...we love you!

No comments: