Monday, July 6, 2009

Day trip to NH with the O'Connells and dinner w/friends

Last weekend Colton went with Heidi, Phil and the kids up to NH for Emmaline's birthday party (Phil's niece). Here are some pictures of them getting ready to take off for their road trip. I spent the day doing much needed errands and then met my friends out for dinner since my dear friend Melissa was in town to run the Charles River race. Here is a picture from our dinner at Fugakyu. I have been taking all my pictures and videos with my phone and I don't think they get such great quality so this is going to have to stop...I have to find the cord for my camera soon so I can share all my back dated photos including Colton's b-day...I am a bad mom!


Ok - they are only going for like an hour car ride...
they packed enough books for a cross country trip...I thought only girls packed a lot?


I think he wants Mommy to leave now...little stinker!

Amy and Melissa both were here visiting from NY...come back soon!



No comments: