Monday, February 16, 2009

Geocaching

Thanks to my boss, Rhonda, we have started geocaching, she introduced me to it on my recent trip to Atlanta for work. It is sort of like "treasure hunting" where you use a GPS to find these hidden things. Checkout www.geocaching.com if you want to learn more. The kids are really into it and we spent all weekend searching for caches in the parks near our house. My brother Corey joined us on one of the days and we hit two separate dog parks with Aspen and found two really cool trails which we didn't know about. It is a great way to spend time outdoors with the family and get some exercise. Colton did a lot of hiking and has gone to bed early from exhaustion 3 days in a row...I am liking this trend! Here are some pictures from our first finds.



1 comment:

The Wells Family Antics said...

Sounds like fun! Maybe we can join you sometime.