Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Vacation

The holidays have come and gone way too fast. With all the snow around here during Christmas and New Years we kept quite busy sledding, ice skating and drinking hot chocolate! All of us were quite spoiled this year. Santa brought Colton a ride on jeep, I thought this would have been his favorite toy but when you asked him what Santa brought he said "he gave me that car but it isn't a matchbox". Don't worry, he got plenty of matchbox cars from Mommy, Daddy and everyone else! It was so nice to have some time off to enjoy all the toys and time with the family. Although all the decorations are put away I am already counting down the days until next year. I need to rematch those boys in Cranium...even with Zach drunk as a skunk we lost...how???

Here are few pictures...unfortunately I was so busy I didn't take many pictures of Christmas Day.


Look what Santa brought!!!

Riley stayed up late with the adults playing Cranium.

Brothers...so cute.

Uncle Wally getting some snuggles in before bedtime...

"...and to all a goodnight"

No comments: